Do all ceiling tiles have the same edge details?
No, there are three different edge details. They are classified as:
- Square Edge
- Tegular Edge (Rebated edge for a 24mm wide grid system)
- Microlook (Rebated Edge for a 15mm wide grid system)
Please make sure you know the edge detail when ordering, or ring our technical / sales staff to discuss your requirements further.
I need to match to an existing tile, and I don't know which tile to purchase.
Don't worry, simply have a look on the back of the existing tile to see if there is a code. If there is, let our staff know what it is, and they will give you a price for that tile. However, if there is no code, then we can provide advice on a best match. By describing the face pattern, emailing a picture, or bringing a sample into our trade counter, we can suggest a tile that will match as close as possible to the existing tiles.
I want a ceiling tile for a certain room.
We have tiles that fit into every situation, e.g.:
I can't find what I'm looking for.
- Wipeable tiles for kitchens or takeaways
- 100% moisture-resistant tiles for bathrooms
- High sound absorbers for offices
- Black tiles for nightclubs or cinemas
- Clear / patterned tiles for beneath lights
Please ring our sales staff and they will quickly let you know if we sell what you are looking for, and whether it is in stock.
I want to receive further discounts and promotions, what do I do next?
You can apply / register online, or give us a ring on 01204 792332, and we will do it for you.
I want to collect my item from the trade counter, can I reserve it for collection?
- Simply register your details and we will do the rest
- CASH accounts - pay for goods when you order, but still receive our great discounts and promotions
- CREDIT accounts - apply for one of our 30-day credit accounts and pay for the goods at the end of the month
Yes, ring our sales staff on 01204 792332
and we will hold onto your item for 24 hours
I don't know how many or what I need to complete my job.
Okay, send us a plan, or let us know the sizes and we will work out the quantities of materials that you will require to complete your job.
If I buy in bulk do I get better discounts?
Yes, you can get better discounts by buying larger quantities. Also, savings will be made on delivery costs.