USG Olympia Microlook Micro Perf 595x595mm 12/box
- Offers a balance of acoustic performance, fire reaction, fire resistance, 99% Humidity Resistance and 89% Light Reflectance
- Light granulated surface texture with virtually invisible micro-perforation for a smoother look than standard perforations that improve sound absorption reduces light fixtures and energy use
- Fire resistant system options, for life safety and protection of property
- Available in HRC (High Recycled Content) for optimized recycled content formulations to help maximize LEED recycled content contribution and high sound absorption in 16mm & 19mm thicknesses
- Ideal solutions for classroom and general teaching conditions
- Treated when requested on panels face and back surfaces with a patented, broad-spectrum antimicrobial standard formulation that inhibit mold growth
- Materials Classification: Type: III, Form: 2, Pattern: C, E
- Substrate and Surface Finish: Mineral Fiber substrate with factory-applied water-based paint
- Thickness: 15mm, 19mm
- Size: 300x1200, 310x1220, 300x1500, 310x1520, 300x1800, 310x1830, 600x600, 610x610, 600x1200, 610x1220, 600x1500, 610x1520, 600x1800, 610x1830
- Edge Detail Trim: Square, Reveal [SLT, FLB], Concealed [BESK, D-BESK]
- Weight: 15mm [3.6 kg/m², Regular/ ClimaPlus], 15mm [5.1 kg/m², Fire Code], 19mm [4.5 kg/m², Regular/ ClimaPlus], 19mm [6.45 kg/m², Fire Code]
- Noise Reduction Coefficient [NRC]: [0.55] [0.65] [0.70]
- Ceiling Attenuation Class [CAC]: [35 dB] [36 dB] [37 dB]
- Humidity Resistance: Maximum 99% RH / 40°C for ClimaPlus
- Light Reflectance Coefficient [LR]: 0.89
- Color: White similar to RAL 9016
- Surface Burning Characteristics as per ASTM E84: Class A, Flame Spread: 10, Smoke development: 20
- Reaction to Fire as per EN 13501-1: Euroclass A2-S1,D0
- Fire Rating as per ASTM E119: 2hrs Time-Rated Assembly [J201]
- Thermal Resistance: 15mm [0.23 m² °K/W - R 1.3], 19mm [0.31 m² °K/W - R 1.8]
- Washability / Scrubbability as per ASTM D4828 & D2486: Exceeds 1000 Wash/Scrub cycles without surface break or the extent of abrasion upon request
- VOC Class: Green Guard Gold
- Relevant LEED Credit: EA Credit 1 | MR Credit 4| MR Credit 5 | MR Credit 6 IEQ Credit 3 | IEQ Credit 3.2 | IEQ Credit 4.6 | IEQ Credit 8.1 | IEQ Credit 9
- Reception and Lobby areas
- Sports hall
- General Offices
STOCK QUANTITIES SHOWN ARE EITHER FOR COLLECTION OR LOCAL DELIVERY FROM OUR MAIN DEPOT IN BOLTON.
ALL BRANDS MAY BE AVAILABLE FROM OUR NATIONWIDE DELIVERY PARTNERS IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO OUR DEPOT.
PLEASE CALL 01204 792332 TO DISCUSS THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE, OR CHECKOUT USING THE "NATIONWIDE DELIVERY", AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH THE DELIVERY DATES AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.